Fitness is having both a healthy state of mind and body, in which, is obtained through food and exercise.
Staying fit can become very challenging at times by the demands that life renders, in which we must obey and do. And by these adverse demands, deviate us from staying fit and keeping a healthy mind. However, in spite of these compulsory demands, there are many ways for us to stay fit.
Here are some simple ways to keep you fit;
- Walking -walk in your free time. Take the stairs instead of elevators and escalators.
- Eat healthy meals that is, one that contains vegetable/fruits and proteins (lean meat/ plant based protein).
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks
- Have healthy snacks instead of artificial snacks. E.g nuts, oats bar, fruits, etc.
- Get some fresh air as often as you can. E.g stepping outside.
- Take enough sleep. E.g 8 hrs is the recommended time for the body to obtain enough rest.
One must know that fitness is not the notion of just having great muscle tones and the ability to convey strenuous exercises but is, having both a healthy body and mental wellbeing.